You are required to notify Flow Systems (Flow) if you are planning to undertake any works on or near Flow’s live network which may directly or inadvertently result in disruption to that network. A disruption being; reduced flow/pressure, isolation, re-routing etc., regardless of the location of the service or number of customers connected to that section of network.
Please click on the link below to complete our online form, if you would like to request a service outage on Flow's Network.
- Flow will respond to your request within 2 business days.
- Flow may require up to 5 business days to assess your application.
- If Flow’s customers will be or may be affected as a result of the planned works, Flow are required to provide 5 days’ notice to its customers.
- Only Flow personnel are permitted to operate live network valves
- Make sure you have submitted an enquiry through Dial Before You Dig.