How to apply for a concession

You may be eligible for a concession on your water account if you are the primary account holder and hold a valid concession card.

Complete the Application Form

An application must be made directly to the NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment

Phone:  1800 953 119


Post:  NSW Private Water Scheme Pensioner Rebates, PO Box 435, Parramatta, NSW 2124

Applications can be submitted by email or post to the above addresses. Customers need to provide a valid water bill with their application.

 Find out more: Frequently Asked Questions

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Our communities reduce costs, enhance liveability and set new benchmarks for sustainability.

Learn More

Powered by Zendesk