Billing FAQ

Yes, your bill will arrive 14 days before your account is debited. Once you have been connected or have registered, Flow Systems will notify you when this payment will be deducted.

Please contact us before the due date to raise your concern. If a direct debit has gone through and you find an error in your bill, you will be credited for any portion of the bill that is confirmed as incorrect.

You will receive a bill every month.

Your bill will arrive in an email. We have a paperless policy to reduce our carbon footprint and protect the environment. If you opt to receive paper bills you will be charged a postage and handling fee per bill.

For more information about water bills and charges please go to Fees and Charges.

We do not bill tenants for our services, we bill the owner of the property.

Our legal and billing relationship is with the owner of the property, so the owner of the property is known as our 'customer'. The bill is sent to the customer's nominated email address.

Depending on your community, this may be necessary. Please refer to our Fees and Charges to see if this is required.

You are eligible for a pensioner concession if you own and live in your property and hold one of the following cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs Card
  • Gold Card -Embossed with TPI/TTI or Blinded or War widow/widower or Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA)
  • Blue card - Pensioner Concession Card
If you have one of these cards and are the owner and occupier of your property please enter your concession card details into the customer registration page or contact us to apply for the concession.

If you don’t pay your bill, recovery action may be taken.

If you are having difficulty paying your monthly water bill, please contact us. We may be able to assist you in meeting your payments under our Code of Practice for Missed Payment and Recovery.

If you are a residential customer finding it hard to pay your water bill please contact us and we can assist you through a payment plan or offer you support through payment assistance.

No you do not need to set up an account with Flow systems. However under NSW Fair Trading laws the owner or real estate agent can ask a tenant to pay water usage charges. To know more about the rights and responsibilities of tenants, go to the Fair Trading website or call 13 32 20

If you are a tenant and your landlord has missed an account payment, we may allow a short extension of time so you can contact the property owner or managing agent. We will not commence any recovery action during this agreed period.

If no suitable arrangements are made to pay the amount owed, we may restrict or disconnect services and begin debt recovery action. In such cases we will notify the property owner and ensure notice is given at the property address of the actions to be taken

If you are not satisfied with our response, you can request one of our Managers review your complaint. If you are still unsatisfied, you may refer matters to the Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW.

The Ombudsman provides an independent dispute resolution service for customers of electricity, gas and water providers in NSW. This service is free of charge to you. The Energy & Water Ombudsman of NSW can be contacted on 1800 246 545.

However, before going to the Ombudsman, please give us the opportunity to resolve the issues first.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Our communities reduce costs, enhance liveability and set new benchmarks for sustainability.

Learn More

Powered by Zendesk