To get a concession you must own and live in your own home. Rental Properties are not eligible. 

Your home must be either a single dwelling, dual occupancy, strata or company title unit, or a unit in a retirement village with a life term lease.

You will get the concession if you have:

A Pensioner Card from Centrelink or Department of Veterans’ Affairs

A Gold Repatriation Health Card (gold card) from Department of Veterans’ Affairs showing:

  • War widow
  • War widower
  • Extreme disablement adjustment (EDA)
  • Totally and temporarily incapacitated (TTI)
  • Totally and permanently incapacitated (TPI)

A Department of Veterans’ Affairs intermediate rate pension


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Our communities reduce costs, enhance liveability and set new benchmarks for sustainability.

Learn More

Powered by Zendesk