Flow Systems ebill our customers every month. Being paperless reduces our carbon footprint and improves the environment.
Depending on your community, you will receive a monthly ebill for some or all of the following:
- Drinking water service fee - billed monthly and paid one month in advance.
- Drinking water usage - billed monthly. This charge will vary by the amount you use each month.
- Wastewater service fee - billed monthly and paid one month in advance.
- Recycled water usage - billed monthly. This charge will vary by the amount you use.
- Recycled water service fee - billed monthly and paid one month in advance.
Flow Systems has a paperless policy. That means we reduce our paper use in every possible way across our business in order to substantially lower the carbon dioxide we produce and improve our business carbon footprint.
So how do we do it?
- We send our customers emails and ebills
- All our policies and procedures are online on our website
- You can download and read our ebrochures and eguides
Sometimes our customers have no access to the internet. In these cases you can opt to receive your communication and billing via post. There is a postage and handling fee of $2.00 per bill.
Flow Systems has a monthly billing policy because it helps you better track and understand your water usage. Quarterly billing is cumbersome, requires the outlay of larger amounts of money and stops you from really understanding the cost of your water as you use it.
With more, regular information it is possible to detect and notice increased or decreased water usage and understand why. This can help you save money on your water bills and improve your efficiency.