Connection Certificate

You will receive a Connection Certificate once the plumber and electrician have connected your home.

This certificate proves that your home is connected to water and sewerage and will be required by Council before they will issue you with an occupation certificate which is required before you can move in.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Our communities reduce costs, enhance liveability and set new benchmarks for sustainability.

Learn More

Powered by Zendesk